The completion of the basic course is required to undertake the professional courses, which are directed towards an application of haptonomic phenomenality in the professional field.
This involves applying the haptonomic approach to the different sectors of health for which the following specific courses exist :
- ante-and postnatal haptonomic accompaniment of parents and their child.
- hapto-child health care®.
- haptopsychotherapy, hapto-analysis and haptopsychagogics®.
- Instructor in (hapto-) clinical kinesionomic.
- haptonomic accompaniment of the dying.